Sunday, August 16, 2009

Busy Month

Wow August has been a busy month so far.
I have been wanting a new countertop in my kitchen since I will not be expanding it. I have done alot of research on them and I have decided to have one out of concrete. I have spent the last two week pouring samples to get the color and look that I want. I am up to 12 samples so far. There is one that I definately don't want to use. The color is so bad. I have decided to try to marble two colors together and to try a white sand. I do not like the gray sand showing through. If all goes well I will be pouring it next weekend.
School starts soon for the boys so time has been spent getting them ready.
This weekend we had our yearly department picnic and it was a good time again. It is always a nice was to get together with co-workers and it not having to do with work.
Today was way to hot for me. It is suppose to be really hot for the next few days. I have not done much scrapbooking lately but I have to get back into the grove.

No comments: