Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Vacation

I am now into my first complete week of vacation with my children over this Christmas break from school. We went from cold and snow right before Christmas to most of the snow being gone by today. I have enjoyed getting up late, lounging in my pj's, and just relaxing. The boys went skating yesterday and had a great time. Today will be Chinese for lunch and tomorrow we will end the year with them skiing. I of course left my camera at my nephews Sunday so I am unable to take any pictures of these events this week.

Talking about Sunday.......We had a family Christmas party and it was fun just watching the kids interact. The 2 1/2 year old was climbing all over the 16 year old. Vincent took it for about 1/2 hour and then said he had enough. Of course all of this is on my camera still at my nephews.. ugh.

I have tried a new (new to me) technique of stamping in white pigment ink and then coloring it with colored pencils. I like the way it came out.

No comments: