Saturday, February 16, 2008

From Sunny Florida

I am writing from Sunny Florida. I have been so busy since I last wrote, my middle son has crossed over to boy scouts and is enjoying it. It took me all last weekend to get his uniform changed from cub scouts to boy scouts. He has had his first meeting an it seems to have gone well. We head to NH in the begining of March and we go to a freeze out next weekend.
In addition this past week I had a cub scout meeting, finished up and mailed all the swaps that are due in Feb., I made scrapbooking kits to take on vacation, and worked late a few nights to get everything set at work for while I was gone.
We landed in Florida last night after spending the whole day between airports and plane rides. Today the boys enjoyed the pool and I took out one of my scrapbooking kits to find that I brought and empty adhesive container. Ugh. Well that means I just needs to find a scrapbooking store here in Orlando. Not so bad after all. I am a bit behind on my "deck of me" but I brought my book of the month calender and I hope to journal in it everyday.

No comments: