Saturday, February 2, 2008

Crazy Time

Well I cannot believe how time has flown. Work as been completely nuts and I have been everywhere from stessed to depressed. I had to go to Mass. for work on Thursday to see a new system. It is peach but I am not sure I am ready to be the project manager on it. I was able to do 28 out of 31 layouts for LOAD. It was a great class I just hit three days at the end that I wanted nothing to do with scrapping. I am thankfully out of that slump now.

As far as "Deck of Me" I am one week behind but I hope to be caught up tomorrow. I will post pictures then also. I was able to scrap a few hrs today and I made some ATC's for a swap, finished my "Family and Me" swap layouts except for journalling, I did week 4 in "Deck of Me" and I got a family layout done. I hope to spend tomorrow scrapping and getting a circle journal and some other swaps done. I like doing swaps as I can get alot of ideas and I also can use some as embellishments on my pages.

Today was beautiful outside for a winter day in the North East. I even cooked lunch out on the grill. I think my husband thought I was nuts. It was almost warm enough for a light jacket. Spring couldn't come soon enough. Yesterday we had a couple of inches of rain. I am glad it was not snow.

Well it is time for bed. I hope everyone has a happy scrappy weekend. Enjoy the superbowl.

No comments: