Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hi Everyone

I would like to welcome you to my blog.



I am currently doing the LOAD for the month of January with Lain and " A Deck of Me with Dianna. Both of these are alot of fun and getting me to take some me time. Along with these I belong to a few online scrapping groups of which I am involved with some swaps.



It is cold here in the Northeast but we have had little snow. We have had just enough to make the roads tough on some mornings. We have hit below freezing many nights which prevents me from allowing my boys to go out early before the bus in the am. It is much to cold outside for me.



This weekend we have a relaxing weekend which is good after the crazy week that I had at work. We are updating systems and it is alot of work but fun. Well I am off to do some more scrapping.

No comments: